Business strategy is the foundation of an organisation, it gives it direction and drives how resources and people are focused. It is the heartbeat of how a business works and succeeds. Business performance and growth suffer where a strategy is poorly designed, or misalignment exists between the strategy and the internal orientation of an organisation. Equally, as companies evolve and new products or markets emerge a reorientation of strategy is often required to maximise the opportunities and optimise performance. In each of these cases, internal organisational change is required which is often risky, complex and challenging to achieve and requires effective implementation to realise their full value.
How we can help
Aligning Your Business Strategy & Your Organisation for Performance
i2 helps organisations to develop their business strategy or improve and reorient their existing strategy to more effectively achieve company goals. Through our unique partnering approach, we then support organisations in successfully implementing the internal transformations required, reducing the risks and uncertainties of the change, so that you can be sure of meeting their organisational ambitions.
Our partnership methodology tailors our support to your specific organisational needs. We work directly with your teams to support the day-to-day delivery of your change programme while building your internal capabilities to put you firmly in control. As well as providing a designated team with relevant experience in your industry, all our projects are enabled by our bespoke change management tool, which keeps your programme always on track and gives you certainty that you will deliver the change outcomes you intended.
Related case studies:
- We rigour test your strategy and develop a detailed understanding of the effect it has on your business performance and environment
- Help clarify and strengthen your business intent, and show you how to link it to short, medium and long-term delivery to guarantee outcomes and performance
- Identify your business’s gaps and strengths that will enable it to grow from your existing position to your future target state
- Support you to develop a strong value proposition and a clear case for business change that will drive your implementation
- Link the execution of your business intent to your business goals through Business Performance Contracting to deliver your yearly targets
If you want to optimise your business strategy and organisation for performance, contact us today to see how we can help.